Floating Ruins Mod 1.10.2|1.8 Download Links. Floating Ruins Mod 1.10.2|1.8 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Floating Ruins Mod 1.10.2|1.8 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Floating Ruins Mod 1.10.2|1.8 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Floating Ruins Mod 1.10.2|1.8?
This’s a mod’taken from the ground with mini-ruins on top. The ruins’ shape, material and mob spawners’ choice of mobs are all biome-based.
The Floating Ruins Mod is suitable for all of us that like adventuring and exploring ruins. The ruins’are abandoned and located very high in the sky. These are actually quite similar to the ruins that you can find in Terraria and they are filled with a ton of great stuff.
Some of the ruins in the mod’can include treasure, structures and all the cool stuff that you would like to obtain. The entire premise is designed in order to deliver a one of a kind experience all around and the outcome will be well worth it, so you should totally give it a shot!
An interesting thing is that everything from the shape of the ruins, the mobs in them or the treasures is influenced by the biome you are currently in. Some biomes are offering you better rewards, while others focus on giving you a stellar experience all around, and that on its own can be simply stunning to say the least.
Even if the structures created by this mod aren’t really looking like ruins in the first place, they are very exciting to explore and you do get that neat RPG feel when you explore them which is extraordinary and fun at all times.
Since each ruin will guarantee at least a spawner and a chest, your adventures will definitely be filled with great treasures as you play, so you should totally focus on that and obtain the experience you want, which is great. Of course, there are plenty of other possibilities in the game thanks to this mod, because you can explore and find a random ruin added by the Floating Ruins Mod 1.8 anywhere in the world.
This happens because the ruins are spawning randomly and thus it will take a little while for you to get the best possible experience, which is what you need for sure.
The ruin exploration phase is by far one of the action packed moments you just can’t find anywhere in the Minecraft world, as Floating Ruins Mod has managed to masterfully create an action packed experience where adventure and excitement intertwine in a perfect manner.
If you like action and exploration, this mod is here for you and it does manage to offer something different and exciting all the same. Of course it can be hard to reach these ruins in the first place, but the true challenge always lies in front of you and it can be very demanding. As we said, there are tons of rewards to be had in these ruins, so they will definitely up the ante when it comes to difficulty and fun!
How to Install:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download and install BspkrsCore.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For 1.10.2: coming soon
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Floating Ruins Mod 1.10.2|1.8, please comment below the article; we will support