Flows HD Addon Pack 1.10.2->1.7.10 Download Links. Flows HD Addon Pack 1.10.2->1.7.10 can comprise files , and so personalize, textures, sounds, models, and languages.
Texture packs only modify the game’s decoration; resource packs can modify decorations, as well as audio files, animations, etc.
How To Install Flows HD Addon Pack 1.10.2->1.7.10 On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 8 steps below to install Resource Packs.
- Download Flows HD Addon Pack 1.10.2->1.7.10 using the link below.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file
- Copy the .zip file
- Open Minecraft
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
Note: for MacOS
- Download Flows HD Addon Pack 1.10.2->1.7.10 of your choice
- This one is similar to the Java Edition. Once you have your files downloaded, click on the Open Resourcepacks Folder in the Resource Packs screen. (Should be at ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks)
- Place the downloaded file in the opened folder. Once the file is there, start up Minecraft and go to Options, then Resource Packs, hover your mouse over the pack so an arrow appears, then click the arrow. Click Done and the game will load the Resource Pack.
- Now select your new resource pack and then select done!
The download links have been updated every 2 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Flows HD Addon Pack 1.10.2->1.7.10 Description:
Flows HD 1.10.2+ Addon Pack – Resource Pack add-on
This is not a texturepack in itself. This is merely an Add-on you have to use alongside the texturepack you?re using, and adds only the new 1.10.2 textures.
Flows HD 1.10.2+ Addon Resource Pack Installation:
- Download the Flows HD and this texturepack from the link provided below
- Use both as your texturepack
- Make sure this texturepack is the one on top
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and enjoy the resource pack.
Not satisified with how some of the connected textures look? No problem!
- Go into resourcepack/assets/minecraft/mcpatcher/ctm/
- Delete the textures you don?t want
For 1.9.x anh 1.10.2
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Flows HD Addon Pack 1.10.2->1.7.10, please comment below the article; we will support