Forever Enough Items Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4 Download Links. Forever Enough Items Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Forever Enough Items Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Forever Enough Items Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Forever Enough Items Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4?
Forever Enough Items (FEI) mod brings back Not Enough Items to Minecraft 1.11.2. But with improvements, and a lot more.
- Utilities grid on top left.
- Inventory save and load.
- Item Subsets.
- Unlimited amount of profiles.
- Full configurability: from background color to disabling whole element.
- API for easier integration.
- If you hover over anything (from FEI) and hold shift, tooltip explaining how to use it will appear.
- In the bottom left corner, you have profiles selector. Left clicking will display quick selector, right clicking will bring up profiles manager. In there you can change, remove and create new profiles. From there eveything is annotated and intuitive to use!
- You can also go to profiles manager anytime (in gui), by hitting P.
- Concerning elements positions: you can align elements, in ‘Position And Size’ gui, by using your numpad (2 axis), and your arrows (1 axis: x for left & right, y for up & down).
Custom permissions system:
- FEI has custom permissions system. It consists of user, moderator, administrator and owner. You can use /feiop to OP others. You can OP to any level below yours.
- In order to OP first player (owner), use server console with /feiop (server), which will make PLAYER and owner, or /feiop (single player / lan), to OP yourself (works only if you’re hosting the world).
- Each ‘game changing’ action has permission level that user must have. For example: game mode utility or inventory loader. But, displaying chunk edges or saving inventory is not game changing, so you can save your inventory without any permission level.
Just Enough Items (JEI) overriden:
- FEI overrides some JEI functionality in order to corespond to profile system. For example, (by default), search bar is moved to center. You may also notice that wrench icon in bottom right corner is gone. That’s because JEI is now configured per profile.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Download and install Excore
- Download and install Just Enough Items
- Download and install Chunk Edge Indicator Mod
- Download and install Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Forever Enough Items Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10 (not yet updated!)
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Forever Enough Items Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4, please comment below the article; we will support