Fossil|Archeology Revival Mod 1.8|1.6.4 (Variety of Dinosaurs) Download Links. Fossil|Archeology Revival Mod 1.8|1.6.4 (Variety of Dinosaurs) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Fossil|Archeology Revival Mod 1.8|1.6.4 (Variety of Dinosaurs) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Fossil|Archeology Revival Mod 1.8|1.6.4 (Variety of Dinosaurs) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Fossil|Archeology Revival Mod 1.8|1.6.4 (Variety of Dinosaurs)?
If you want to add in some more cool stuff inside your experience, Fossil/Archeology Revival Mod ‘is what you are looking for. This mod makes it very easy for you to access fossils as well as many other archeology related stuff in Minecraft. If you like a game that offers this type of stuff, you will certainly be amazed with the mod’offerings because it really is an exciting, unique experience that you do not want to miss.
What can you encounter here? Anything from temples to ruins and so on. You can also access mobs like the triceratops, pachysaurus and many others.
Once you have the Fossil/Archeology Revival Mod’Minecraft in your hands you will be able to make the gameplay experience more interesting and immersive. At the end of the day, you don’t want just to have fun with dungeon exploration and this mod’does tend to make the experience a lot simpler. It’s one of the best and coolest things that you can do with this mod because not only do you get to take your gameplay to new heights, you also immerse yourself a lot better at the end of the day.
It’s important to note that you need to install the Minecraft Forge if you want to get the best results with this particular mod. Plus, you will certainly be amazed with the large amount of content that is integrated here, it’s really changing the experience and immersion factor a lot.
As a fan of archeology there are plenty of cool ideas to be had here. You have lots of old bones, an immense number of cool ideas are scattered through as well and at the end of the day you will just enjoy your time which is what matters the most.
Of course, there are some challenges to be had because these can be found all over the map but not in precise places. The randomness will make this experience a lot harder than what you would expect and in the end the outcome will be well worth it.
It’s all about a good attention to detail and the more you play this mod the more fun you will have. Fossil/Archeology Revival Mod 1.7.10 is certainly a great time investment if you want to have a new activity to enjoy inside the game. That’s what makes the title so immersive in the first place and in the end you will certainly enjoy a lot of value and appeal which is what matters the most.
The ability to explore a map filled with fossils is cool and it also manages to make the gameplay a lot more fun. Plus, you don’t have a specific set of things you need to focus on and that does deliver a very nice sense of quality and immersion in the end. If you love archeology and fossils, installing the Fossil/Archeology Revival Mod is a very good idea so just check it out!
- See this post: https://9pety.com/fossil-archeology-fans-renaissance-mod/
- Or http://fossils-archeology.wikia.com/wiki/F/A_Mod_Revival_Wiki
How to install:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge API 1.9
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For 1.8: coming soon
Credits: Microjunk, Shadowbeast007, 4f6f3b, tyranno66, Chellre
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Fossil|Archeology Revival Mod 1.8|1.6.4 (Variety of Dinosaurs), please comment below the article; we will support