Fragile Glass Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Fragile Glass Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Fragile Glass Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Fragile Glass Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Fragile Glass Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Fragile Glass Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is great for adventure maps, videos, pranks, and as a quick, realistic glass substitute. ‘This mod allows you to craft‘fragile versions of glass blocks and panes from sugar and smash gratuitously if something hits them fast enough. The mod now generates patches of thin ice in new chunks, at layer 62, wherever it can snow. (Don’t worry, you can configure it)
With vanilla textures, all fragile glass blocks have the same appearance as their equivalent glass block, but will break if certain entities collide with them quickly enough. Most entities can break them, including fireballs, pigs, players, minecarts and falling blocks.
Previously 64 fragile glass could be made by smelting one Sugar, and later by smelting a Sugar Block, in a Furnace. Now 16 Fragile Glass is made in the Sugar Cauldron
Panes and stained fragile blocks are crafted with recipes equivalent to vanilla glass blocks.
Sugar blocks are used to craft Fragile Glass (see Using the Sugar Cauldron) and can also be used as a ‘storage’ block for sugar. Sugar Blocks are interchangeable with sugar blocks from other mods. Like sand and gravel, Sugar Blocks will fall down if there is no suitable block underneath them to keep them up, and they can break fragile blocks.
The Sugar Cauldron is a special block, used in conjunction with some other blocks and items to produce 16 Fragile Glass at a time. For more information on this process, see Using the Sugar Cauldron.
Thin Ice is a block, which behaves exactly like Fragile Glass but cannot be crafted. Patches generate in any biomes where it can snow, on any body of water. Patch presence, average size and frequency can all be modified in ftfragileglass.cfg.
Using the Sugar Cauldron
The Sugar Cauldron is the key block for producing Fragile Glass.
Fortunately, it’s quite simple to use:
Craft a Sugar Cauldron and place it on top of a furnace (you may need to hold shift and right-click).
Use a Water Bucket on the Sugar Cauldron to fill it up.
Craft a Sugar Block, and right-click the Cauldron while holding it to mix the sugar in. Start using the Furnace, and the sugar water will use its heat to start boiling. If you’re not cooking in the Furnace and the Cauldron hasn’t finished boiling, it will gradually cool down until you start cooking again.
The Cauldron takes about two items’ worth of cooking to finish boiling. Once it’s done, right-click the Cauldron and 16 Fragile Glass will pop out! You can then start from the beginning to make more.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Fragile Glass Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Fragile Glass Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support