FreezeCam Mod Download Links. FreezeCam Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing FreezeCam Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place FreezeCam Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is FreezeCam Mod ?
FreezeCam Mod for Minecraft allows you to watch yourself move through a fixated third person view. You can do everything just as you could in first person, but you can see yourself from a distance moving. There are plenty of settings to configure this mod the way you like it. This mod also, as a bonus, allows you to create statues of anyone you can think of.
Features and How to use:
- Press “F” to freeze your cam
- Press “G” to open the gui
- In the gui you can move the FreezeCam
- Also you can create statues that looks at you
- You can also move them by clicking there name and then the controls on the screen, add arrows in there body’s, sneak, sleep, and more
- The “Set view” button sets your view temporary to your statue, so you can see what he see
- When u are in game, u can rightclick the statues to remove them, can be handy.
FreezeCam Mod Review:
This is in the “FreezeCam.cfg” file that is in your Config folder
The first option “Disable fire and water/lava Events on screen”. this option will disable the screen coloring when you jump in water or lava. and when you on fire no fire will be on your screen.
the second option “Override functions”. If you set this option to false then it will also disable the first option
if this on true then you will also able the hit mobs, place and break blocks.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about FreezeCam Mod , please comment below the article; we will support