FriendColour Mod Download Links. FriendColour Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing FriendColour Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place FriendColour Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is FriendColour Mod ?
FriendColour Mod for Minecraft is a client mod with the most useful feature: customize your friends’ names and add colours. Besides, it’allows you to give your mates cloaks, an extra nameplate tag and etc.! It is customizable with the advanced, user-friendly FriendColour GUI. Customize your Friends’ Names now and give them Capes/Cloaks!
If you edit a players’ name etc. it will only be visible on your own screen.
- Local list: A local list is what you want to create. You can have a list for each group of friends. E.g. one for people you know IRL, one for your friends on a specific server. If you change someone’s name in a local list, there is no way for them to know that (excluding the following part); as the client itself only edit how it renders the players etc. If you then host this list on a server etc. other players can add this as an online list;
- Online list: An online list is a list that gets downloaded from another player/a server etc. each time you load up your Minecraft. You can not change this list yourself if you add it as an online list. The host will see this list as a local list.
- Capes/Cloaks: Capes and cloaks are the same thing, it’s just that Mojang calls it cloak and players call it cape. The current size of capes should be 64 x 32 pixels.
- Download FriendColour Mod
- Put all files from the downloaded zip-file into %appdata%/.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- Remove META-INF.
- Updated for 1.5.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about FriendColour Mod , please comment below the article; we will support