FTB Utilities Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. FTB Utilities Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing FTB Utilities Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place FTB Utilities Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is FTB Utilities Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
FTB Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 aims to provide several useful utilities within the FTB Platform ranging from friends list, server configuration utilities, world borders, guide system and many other features.
- Guide system ‘ Introduces a very basic way to write game guides that can be used in game. These can be written offline in plain text and imported into your client. This will allow anyone to write guides that can be used in game as tutorials etc.
- Friends system ‘ Self explanatory, it’s an in game friends system that is used for various other features such as’
- Chunk Claiming ‘ Players will now be able to claim chunks preventing anyone but themselves and/or their friends from building or breaking blocks in that chunk. This is limited via config options.
- Backup system ‘ Back up your worlds on a regular basis.
- Auto-restart timer ‘ One of the best ways to maintain your server is regular restarts, this allows admins to automate the process.
- World borders. Allows admins to effectively limit the size of any worlds with a 1.8 minecraft like border. Borders can have custom position (default to 0,0) and size per-dimension
- Inventory viewer ‘ This command will allow admins to access any player’s inventory at any time online and easily add or remove items. Supports Baubles. (Personal note, this command is amazing)
- Warps (/setwarp [ID], /warp [ID]) ‘ Players can teleport to any location/dimension set by server admins
- Config reloading with ‘/admin reload’
- FriendsGUI where you can see misc stats of users ‘ Total play time, deaths, first time joined, last time seen etc.
- Safe spawn from mobs / Spawn PVP ‘ Hostile mobs in spawn area won’t spawn and won’t be able to attack you. SpawnPVP blocks other players from attacking you.
- MOTD on player login ‘ Self Explanatory
- Starting items ‘ Want your players to have a set of tools or items when they first join the server, (Items are set in server config, in format ‘minecraft:item_id size damage’)
- Chat links ‘ When someone posts a link in chat and it’s not clickable, FTBU prints ‘[Link]’ that you can click from chat window.
- Json configs (Can be edited with ‘/admin config’)
- Badges ‘ Now you can make and add custom badges to players that are playing on your server.
- /reload ‘ Reloads configs for server and clients
- /ftb_worldID ‘ Prints current world UUID
- /ftb_mode list ‘ Prints a list of available modes
- /ftb_mode get ‘ Prints current world mode
- /ftb_mode set [mode] ‘ Sets world mode to [mode]
- /edit_config <ID> [group] [entry] [value] ‘ Opens config Gui, if only 1st argument is given
- /set_item_name [Name’] ‘ Sets item display name for held item, like an Anvil
- /ftb_notify <player|@a> [notification Json’] ‘ Sends a popup notification to player
- /back ‘ Teleports player to his last death location
- /spawn ‘ Teleports player to Overworld spawn
- /tpl [player] ‘ Teleports to [player] if he is online or last location if offline
- /warp [ID] ‘ Teleports player to server set warp [ID]
- /admin invsee [player] ‘ If player is online, opens his inventory. Armor on left top row, Baubles on right top row.
- /admin setwarp [ID] ‘ Sets warp [ID] to current position of player
- /admin delwarp [ID] ‘ Deletes warp [ID]
- /admin unclaim ‘ Unclaims current chunk (The Future is now, Opens a GUI)
- /admin unclaim_all <player | @a> ‘ Unclaims all chunks from all dimensions
- /admin loaded_chunks ‘ Opens a ‘guide’ that shows all loaded chunks (from all mods) in all dimensions
- /admin worldborder on|off ‘ Enables/disables world border
- /admin worldborder get [dim] ‘ Prints world border size for dimension [dim]
- /admin worldborder set [dim] [radius] ‘ Sets world border radius for dimension [dim]
- /admin worldborder center ‘ Sets world border center to current player’s locatoin
- /admin worldborder center [x] [z] ‘ Sets world border center to x, z
- /admin player saveinv|loadinv <player|@a> ‘ Saves/loads player inventory to/from ‘/local/ftbu/playerinvs/’
- /admin player saveinv|loadinv <player> [custom name] ‘ Saves/loads player inventory to/from ‘/local/ftbu/playerinvs/custom/’
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
FTB Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11 and 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about FTB Utilities Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support