FungiCraft Mod Download Links. FungiCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing FungiCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place FungiCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is FungiCraft Mod ?
FungiCraft Mod for Minecraft brings a lot of interesting things to Minecraft for you to explore! You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore! Install the mod now and enjoy!
Our team of genetic engineers have combined slime’s and mushroom’s genome and added some pieces from endermen’s spinal cord, and this is the result – The Incredible Fungus! 48 species!
Basic Growing Fungus
- RED GREEN BLUE PURPLE YELLOW ORANGE PINK CYAN
- Grows to all directions
- Replaces liquids and weak blocks
- Can be safely farmed in Fungarium
(Glass container, one door with signs on the wall to prevent it from escaping)
- When you break it, you can get slimeball.
- Destroy it with a sword to get the block itself.
- Two colors may produce another colors when eaten by each other.
You can build…
Netherrack, Sand, Dirt, Stone, Cobble, StoneBricks, SandStone, Glass
- Can’t spread upwards, grows only down and to sides.
- When it’s blocked, it turns into the built block.
- Remember to build border walls, or you will ruin your world.
- These species can be used to make a flat surface for your cities, to build dams etc.
Experimental specie, may be improved in the future.
The current genome features:
- Builds a maze, using some genial rules
- Can be used in your projects, when you kill the fungus, this mod is no longer needed.
- Several changes with a pickaxe, and you get a real Labyrinth.
- Can’t grow to sides if there’s not air above it.
- After the maze is done, plant a Layer Builder above it, and you’ll get a roof.
How to start new labyrinth:
- Build the starting block at least 1 block above the ground.
- Flat surface is needed!
- Remember to build border walls, it spreads infinitely!
- Cobblestone / StoneBrick / SandStone / Netherrack = rock eater
- Sand = sand ‘n’ gravel eater
- Leaves = leaves ‘n’ water eater
Dark Acid + Sapling = Forest Killing Blob
(Eats leaves and wood, grows to all sides)
Eaters replaces the eaten block with itself.
They can be then killed by dark acid, fungicide, or replaced with any other fungus.
- Ranged effect! (Up to 20 blocks!)
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Grim3212 Core
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Credits: MightyPork, Grim3212
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about FungiCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support