Gadgets n’ Goodies Mod 1.12|1.11.2 Download Links. Gadgets n’ Goodies Mod 1.12|1.11.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Gadgets n’ Goodies Mod 1.12|1.11.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Gadgets n’ Goodies Mod 1.12|1.11.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Gadgets n’ Goodies Mod 1.12|1.11.2?
Gadgets n’ Goodies Mod 1.12/1.11.2/1.7.10 did what it name tells you. This mod adds many different items for you especially gadgets and goodies. What you can craft is’shoot blocks, flamethrowers, jetpacks!
- Fireball Dispenser ‘ basically a rocket launcher that shoots fireballs (the same type as ghasts), using Fire Charges as ammo. The strength of the fireballs can be changed by Shift-Right-clicking, but keep in mind that the Fireball Dispenser looses durability according to the formula (Strength * 3 + 1), so at strength 0 it looses 1 durability per shot, at strength 1 it looses 4 etc. The maximum strength is 3, the minimum is 0, where it causes no block damage but can harm entities.
- Musical Instrument ‘ as the crafting recipe would suggest (for crafting recipes, see ‘Images’), this is basically a note block on a stick. You can get different tones depending on your rotation on the X-axis (if your’head looks up or down), and it can, just like regular note blocks, play in two octaves. The lower you look, the lower the tone and vice versa.
- Egg Dispenser ‘ I don’t know why this even exists; me and my friend where just messing around and this came into existence. It’s basically an egg. I guess the advantage is you don’t have to switch stack every 16th egg’
- Block-o-Copter ‘ an item that sends blocks flying up in the air, and can launch entities as well. Right-click on the block or entity you want to see flying and they will be doing exactly that. For obvious reasons, this doesn’t work on Bedrock. Also, Obsidian only flies half as high because it’s so heavy. Now, don’t go thinking you can use this to mine stuff like you mine sand by putting a torch under (’cause yes, it turns blocks into Falling Sand Entities), because these Falling Sand Entities won’t drop anything if they break. On a side note, if you use this on TNT’s, they will explode in mid air, becoming a pretty’little firework show.
- Grappling Hook ‘ this is exactly what it sounds like (except if you’ve only heard the term ‘hook shot’, it’s the same thing); you shoot a block, and start flying towards it! No, this isn’t like those lame mods where the ‘grappling hooks’ are basically Ender Pearls; this is a real Grappling Hook that obeys the laws of physics and make sure you do too. Also, keep in mind that you will take fall damage, so don’t use this to get down a ravine or something; you could might as well have jumped down, it’s the same effect. Also, the Grappling Hook has a 32 block range, but that shouldn’t be too big of a problem because gravity doesn’t let it go much further anyways. I would advise you don’t use this if your system is really laggy, as there’s a bug with it that does so that Minecraft forgets to calculate gravity and friction when you use it in lag, and so you will keep on flying indefinitely of into the sky until you shoot it again where you will probably die of fall damage (see video above to see this in action).
- Jetpack ‘ you heard me, Jetpack. If you don’t know what a Jetpack’is; it’s a backpack with rockets on it, so you can fly. Only this jetpack has a safety protocol. If it detects you are trying to fly and you have nothing to protect your head, the safety protocol will kick in and turn of the Jetpack. So kids, never fly a Jetpack (or ride a bike for that matter) without a helmet. Also, it uses coal as fuel, and consumes a piece once every second of flying. It also looses one durability per second, but that’s no problem; it has 549 durability, and so 549 seconds (about 9 minutes) of flight.
- Flame Thrower ‘ once again, here’s one that you really should know what it is. It shoots out flames within a short radius from you, and sets all blocks and entities it hits on fire. ‘It, just like the Jetpack, is powered by coal, and consumes one piece every second. But unlike the Jetpack, it looses one durability every game tick (1/20th of a second), but has, like the Jetpack, 549 durability, which means it has about 27’and a half’seconds of continuous firing, and since it’s so OP, I think it balances it out nicely.
Mod Installation Guide:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.12
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the’Gadgets n’ Goodies Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Gadgets n’ Goodies Mod 1.12/1.11.2/1.7.10:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Gadgets n’ Goodies Mod 1.12|1.11.2, please comment below the article; we will support