GardenCraft Mod Download Links. GardenCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing GardenCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place GardenCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is GardenCraft Mod ?
GardenCraft Mod for Minecraft aims’to make good looking gardens in Minecraft. Sometimes fences can look boring, or out of place, those beautiful gardens you wanted a nice hedge for, or even to make a maze! This mod will help you
Using Minecraft for kids Texture pack
Using Ovo’s Rustic Texture Pack
Using the Default Texture Pack
The all new blocks in use, Slate tiles! (this is the default look for them (fits in nicely with Ovo’s Rustic texture pack)
New white tiles. The texture isn’t fantastic but it looks nice
an example of the checkered tiles in use, to make a lovely kitchen ;3
a lovely addition to those plain walls
New randomly generated flowers!
Woo outdoor lamps
Plant pots!!!! Will hold all types of flowers and saplings (saplings will grow into trees too)
The all new picket fence
An image showing all the blocks/fowers etc and the HD textures.
- Go to GardenCraft Google Docs
How to install GardenCraft Mod for Minecraft:
- Make sure you installed ModLoader first and Minecraft Forge
- Copy all the .class files into your minecraft.jar.
- Then copy the “GardenCraft” folder (found in the textures folder) into the minecraft.jar
- DO NOT copy the whole textures folder, else it will not work.
- If your using MagicLauncher, extract all the .class files and the “GardenCraft” folder into a separate .zip file (for it to read the mod it needs to be so that when you open the .zip you immediately see .class files and this folder)
- Beta version for Minecraft 1.6.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about GardenCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support