Gear Swapper Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Gear Swapper Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Gear Swapper Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Gear Swapper Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Gear Swapper Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Gear Swapper Mod is one of the mods that seem rather simple, but which are designed to bring you lots of value. The idea here is simple. You need to opt for the opportunity to work with a block here.
When you want to use the Gear Swapper Mod, you will find the experience to be a very distinct and unique one. The simple idea that you can swap your good stuff around can be a very good thing, and the results will indeed pay off quite a bit. Swapping stuff around will eat up a lot of your time and you want to avoid that. With help from the mod’you get to do all of that.
You can easily make sure that you adjust the swapping experience and you can modify it in any way you want. It’s a rather delightful, unique experience and one that will pay off quite a bit. Making the right adjustments can be simple with this particular mod.
You can save around 4 sets of armor and you also have 4 different hotbar configurations. You will find the results to be better because of it and the value here is really nice for sure. The fact that you can use sneak and left click to save a single swap is very helpful and that will work to your advantage for sure.
It will not take a lot of time until you get used to this, so in the end the experience will be a very good one. As long as you take your time and focus on avoiding any rush, the experience can be a rather delightful and unique one. Sure, you can deal with your own set of challenges, but the results can be second to none in the end.
The Gear Swapper Mod Minecraft is easy to customize too. You can easily modify the preferences and the entire experience will get to be a lot better in the end. The simple fact that you can have so many options, which is why this can be very interesting and delightful in the end. There’s just a lot of great stuff to be had with the Gear Swapper Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2, and in the end you will like how easy it is to make the changes you want. The mod comes with complete support for the Baubles inventory too, so you don’t have to worry for that.
Plus, there are no glitches or problems to worry about. Once you install the mod, you can easily swap between the desired gear and that can be very helpful for sure. Do that, check it out and you will find results to be second to none in the end!
By default it works as follows:
- Sneak-left-click on one of the four slots to remember your current hotbar+armor selection in that slot. Your armor and hotbar remains on you. The block will also remember how many you had of the given item and it will attempt to restore that amount later.
- Right-click on one of the four slots to restore the hotbar+armor as it was remembered then. All items currently in your hotbar or armor that are in the way for the remembered items will be stored in your inventory. All slots that were empty when you remembered your setup will be unchanged (i.e. it will by default not empty them).
- When restoring a selection the block will first look in the player inventory, then in the local inventory (a 4’4 internal buffer) and finally in any possible adjacent inventories until it finds the items it needs.
However, this block can be configured for more control. If you right-click the block on the ‘Settings” label or on the sides of the block then it will show a GUI:
The example above shows a gui with four different configurations:
- The top-left configuration (top row in the gui) is configured with your prefered mining gear. i.e. sword, pickaxe, torches, some sand and good armor. The slots that are crossed out (two of them in this selection) will be cleared. The other two slots are left alone (i.e. whatever is there will remain there).
- The top-right configuration (second row in the gui) is configured for gardening. No armor is desired here.
- The bottom-left configuration (third row in the gui) is configured for tech work.
- The bottom-right configuration (last row in the gui) is configured to clear the hotbar and armor slots completely.
The three icons on the top-left of the gui show the preference for storing items from your hotbar and armor when you restore a different selection. The default settings are to first store items back in the players inventory. If that is full it will go to the internal inventory and if that also fails it will store it in an adjacent inventory. If that final fallback would also fail it will simply throw the items in the world. Nothing will be lost.
By clicking those three icons you can change the priority. For example. If you prefer that armor and tools that are stored away should go to the internal inventory then you can change the top icon until it resembles the wooden icon with the four boxes on it.
There are five different gear swappers (stone, wood, lapis lazuli, iron, and glass) and you can also configure another one with a modded texture through the config.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge 1.12.2‘and’McJtyLib
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Gear Swapper Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11
For minecraft 1.11.2
For minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Gear Swapper Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support