Geochests Mod Download Links. Geochests Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Geochests Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Geochests Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Geochests Mod ?
Geochests Mod for Minecraft‘will make your Minecraft world more interesting with a lot of amazing things. You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore!
Take the world with you!
- Geochests let you pick up and place down areas of blocks in the world!
- Pick up Geochests and carry them with you ‘ they keep their inventory!
- Supports all vanilla block types as of Minecraft 1.6.4, in both Survival and Creative mode!
- Responds to a redstone signal allowing complex new interactions!
- 5 different colours and sizes ‘ From 3’3 through to 11’11!
- Chaining Geochests allows you to store areas of any shape or size! Like that village? Well now you can steal it!
Geochests Mod Screenshots:
Tips and Tricks:
- To build Geochests you’ll need geodite which is mined from geodite ore and you’ll need lots and lots of coloured wool.
- Geodite ore only exists above sea level and is most easily found in the extreme hills biome where it is sometimes exposed on cliff faces. Alternatively you can craft Geodite by placing an emerald and some magenta dye into the crafting grid.
- You can now use the config file to turn on/off world spawned Geodite ore and/or crafting Geodite to suit your tastes.
- To build a 3’3 White Geochest, place a normal chest in the middle of a crafting table. Place geodite above it and fill every other square with white carpet.
- To upgrade to a 5’5 Yellow Geochest, use the same recipe but with a White Geochest in the middle and using yellow carpet instead of white.
- Use the same pattern to upgrade Yellow to Blue (7’7), Blue to Red (9’9) and Red to Black (11’11).
- To trigger a Geochest, right click on it, then press the button with the Geochest icon on it. This will swap whatever is in the chest with whatever is in the world in front of the chest.
- If you have multiple Geochests you can name them to easily distinguish between them in your inventory. Use the textbox to the left of the button with the Geochest icon. The larger the chest, the longer its name can be.
- When other Geochests are placed within the area of the first, triggering the first chest will also trigger the others, before placing them in the Geochest’s inventory. This allows you to chain Geochests.
- Once you have enough geodite, experiment with chaining Geochests ‘ you can chain many more than just 2 chests together, in fact the potential for chaining is near limitless.
- When working with large chains, you may find a Geovisualizer useful. Create this by crafting geodite with a stick, then to use it, simply equip and right click on a Geochest ‘ this will toggle showing the area that will be collected by the current chain.
- If you’re running a server, you can set the maximum chain limitations in the Geochest config file to protect your server from excessive use of this feature.
Geochests Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Geochests Mod , please comment below the article; we will support