GeoStrata Mod Download Links. GeoStrata Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing GeoStrata Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place GeoStrata Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is GeoStrata Mod ?
GeoStrata Mod for Minecraft is a small mod to diversify underground world generation, making mining and caves more interesting, while simultaneously adding many aesthetic and functional building materials.
Its basic premise is that it adds a bunch of real-world rock types which overwrite 10-20% of vanilla stone. These rocks generate at realistic depths, and in realistic biomes (for example, shale and limestone, being silt/mud rocks, spawn more often in oceans, and cannot spawn in deserts). These stones cannot overwrite ores, nor do they block ores from spawning.
GeoStrata cobble can be used as vanilla cobble for use in properly-coded recipes.
Not all rocks are created equal; some are harder to mine and require better pickaxes. However, these ones also have greater blast resistances, with granite and hornfel being the hardest to destroy. Soft rock like shale is the most easily destroyed.
GeoStrata rock behaves like vanilla stone with pickaxes – it generates as smooth stone, drops cobblestone (unless using silk touch), can be smelted into smooth, and smooth can be crafted into bricks. A variety of other designs are also craftable.
Some vanilla blocks can also be crafted into brick variants, but keeping their original properties, like redstone, glowstone, and obsidian.
GeoStrata Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download and install DragonAPI.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about GeoStrata Mod , please comment below the article; we will support