Get Ya’ Tanks Here Download Links. Get Ya’ Tanks Here makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Get Ya’ Tanks Here step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Get Ya’ Tanks Here file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Get Ya’ Tanks Here ?
Get Ya’ Tanks Here for Minecraft adds tanks into Minecraft for players to store fluids. This take behaves like any traditional tank in minecraft, allowing for basic interaction with buckets.
Additionally these tanks can be filled and drained using other mods, such as Tinkers Construct and BuildCraft. When broken by a player, the tank will keep any contents stored inside, allowing for easy transportation of larger fluid quantities. If broken while sneaking, the tank will still drop however its contents will be lost, allowing for easy fluid disposal. Tanks can be filled or drained from any face. When exploded, tanks have a 100% chance to drop as an item, and keep their contents. Tanks can also be pick-blocked to get an exact copy. Tanks have a maximum stack size of 1. Only tanks of the first tier can be crafted, other tiers are made available through the use of upgrade items.
Along with the tank block, an upgrade item has been added. The upgrade items will allow players to increase the capacity of the tank by right clicking the item on the tank. Upgrade items are consumed after being used. For an upgrade item to be usable, the upgrade must be only one tier above that of the tank, or the same tier. Although using a tank upgrade on a tank of the same tier generally won’t provide any capacity increase, it will allow you to change the texture of the tank to that of the upgrade used. Upgrade items have a maximum stack size of one.
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Tinkers Construct Tanks
Get Ya’ Tanks Here Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Get Ya’ Tanks Here , please comment below the article; we will support