GiMoe Wasteland Mod Download Links. GiMoe Wasteland Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing GiMoe Wasteland Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place GiMoe Wasteland Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is GiMoe Wasteland Mod?
GiMoe Wasteland Mod‘is meant to make minecraft survival much harder. You wake up in an underground shelter and just like in a ‘real’ apocalypse:
- Food and water is scarce
- Barren surface ‘ no grass or flowers
- All trees are ‘dead’ ‘ no leaves
- Dry wasteland ‘ no oceans or rivers
- Ruined houses
- Abandoned villages
- Special (slow) zombies spawn during daytime
- Disable sleeping through the night
When you create a new save, you will spawn in an underground bunker:
Biomes map (type in chat ‘/biomes ‘ where range is a value from 200 to 4000 blocks; works in default non-wasteland words too):
GiMoe Wasteland Mod’Installation:
- Download’Minecraft Forge‘and’JNBT library
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’GiMoe Wasteland Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Starting out, you may find that this settings may be too difficult (good chest loot is rare, and ruins/villages are rare). Please change the rarity and other options in the config files.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about GiMoe Wasteland Mod, please comment below the article; we will support