Glass Shards Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Glass Shards Dropping) Download Links. Glass Shards Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Glass Shards Dropping) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Glass Shards Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Glass Shards Dropping) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Glass Shards Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Glass Shards Dropping) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Glass Shards Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Glass Shards Dropping)?
As a player of Minecraft, it can be difficult to play the game without noticing that breaking glass doesn’t drop any type of resources. This doesn’t make sense because most other types of materials, when broken, drop the same type of resources for the player to collect.
Noticing this flaw doesn’t mean this cannot be changed, though. After downloading the Glass Shards Mod for Minecraft, the possibility of glass shards dropping after glass blocks or panes have been broken is now available. The glass shards can then be smelted in a furnace to return the glass back to the inventory.
The Glass Shards Mod allows the chance of glass shards dropping when glass is broken. This fixes the problem many players have faced of having no way to get the glass back once they used it. If a player is not happy with the rate of probability of broken glass dropping glass shards, they can simply adjust the probability until they are happy with it. Of course, panes will drop less glass shards than blocks; stained glass and panes will also drop stained glass shards because of the different type of glass. If a player picks up uncolored glass shards, these shards can be stained with dyes. If a player wants to remove the color from glass shards, gunpowder can be used for this method. A player can also adjust these features as needed. The glass shards can even be used to form a sword! This new sword will have iron level attack damage, though it won’t last very long, probably because it was made from glass.
This mod is very helpful if a player builds glass blocks or windows in the wrong area and needs to break them down to move them. Before the Glass Shards Mod 1.7.10 it was completely impossible to get any kind of glass resources back after something made from glass was built. This mod if a breath of fresh air as a Minecraft mod. It doesn’t give players a very unfair advantage of others or a way to god-mode the game. All it does is simply fix a problem that should have been thought of when Minecraft was created. However, even this mod won’t completely take away all the hassle so it is recommended that players still have extra sand in their inventory to have a steady supply of glass.
Smelting glass shards into glass blocks:
Using dyes to color clear glass shards:
Using gunpowder to remove the color:
Crafting the glass sword:
How to install?
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Glass Shards Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Glass Shards Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Glass Shards Dropping), please comment below the article; we will support