Graves Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.9.4 Download Links. Graves Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.9.4 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Graves Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.9.4 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Graves Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.9.4 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Graves Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.9.4?
Graves Mod is a simple modification which enables players an option to build grave when killed in Minecraft to save their items. It helps the players avoid the situation that they can lose all the resources when being in an accident in the survival process. So the mod is incredibly useful.
Have you died in a situation you were not prepared and because of this you end up losing a lot of things you have in your inventory? No players want to be in the similar situation. It might be a very major setback when you lost all the resources as well as tools which you spend a lot of time crafting. If you do not come back to the location you died soon, those items will disappear.
But do not worry! Once you install the Graves Mod, when you die, it will spawn one grave at your location. All your items in the inventory will be brought to that place, and the grave will forever be in the area until you dig it. It means that the grave lasts for an indefinite amount of time, so you can return to it whenever you want in order to retrieve all your things. Additionally, it has a cool option to rename the grave so that it will create a lot of ease to find where you dropped your items. The Graves Mod also allows you to craft the graves to use for decoration.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Graves Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Graves Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.9.4, please comment below the article; we will support