Gravity Control Mod Download Links. Gravity Control Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Gravity Control Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Gravity Control Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Gravity Control Mod ?
Gravity Control Mod for Minecraft’introduces’two controllers and a Gravity Anchor. Each tool have its own abilities which enable you to do stuff and things. Discover now!
Low Gravity Controller:
This controller is a weaker version of the gravity controller, it allows you to reduce gravity and jump higher.
This controller allows you to completely flip gravity, causing everything in the world to fall up. You can use it to kill mobs with fall damage, but make sure you don’t die as well. Landing is very painful thanks to Minecraft’s fall damage mechanics not being velocity based. Dropping this while it is on turns it off, which should save many lives.
This is the only even remotely (ba-dum-tsss) safe way to use the Gravity Controller. When it is in your inventory, your move speed is slightly slowed but you also are not affected by the gravity reversal. Dropping this while the Gravity Controller is on is a bad idea, the anchor doesn’t float in anti-gravity but you will.
Low Gravity Controller:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Grim3212 Core
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Gravity Control Mod , please comment below the article; we will support