Greg’s Lighting Mod Download Links. Greg’s Lighting Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Greg’s Lighting Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Greg’s Lighting Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Greg’s Lighting Mod?
Greg’s Lighting Mod makes everything in Minecraft bright even large space by adding floodlights’high-powered lamps to the game.’A floodlight projects a beam of light that extends for up to 64 blocks without diminishing in brightness. You can place them on the ceiling of a high room and they will light up the floor as bright as day.
The torch at the top doesn’t do much for the light level at the bottom’
‘but turn on a floodlight, and the floor is bathed in splendiforous brilliance!
Got a really long corridor, roadway or mining tunnel you’d like to light up? No problem!
1536 square metres of floor space, lit with just 6 floodlights.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’Greg’s Lighting Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Greg’s Lighting Mod, please comment below the article; we will support