GrowthCraft Mod 1.13|1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. GrowthCraft Mod 1.13|1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing GrowthCraft Mod 1.13|1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place GrowthCraft Mod 1.13|1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is GrowthCraft Mod 1.13|1.15.2|1.12.2?
GrowthCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2/1.11.2‘includes a collection of mods that add additional crops and utilities to the game. This mod improves upon the agricultural aspects of the game with alcoholic brewing, fishing, and apiculture. Various modpacks such as Resonant Rise and Mianite include Growthcraft into their extensive mod lists.
- Growthcraft-Core: contains core utilities that are required for each of the sub-mods.
- Growthcraft-Apples: adds Apple Trees and an Apple Farm to the game.
- Growthcraft-Bamboo: adds the Bamboo Tree to the game. Objects can be created out of bamboo.
- Growthcraft-Bees: adds additional objects and funcationality of Bees.
- Growthcraft-Cellar: adds the ability to brew additional items using hops and grapes.
- Growthcraft-Fishtrap: adds the fishtrap to the game, great for those that do not want to sit by the shore all day.
- Growthcraft-Grapes: adds grapes to the game, combined with the Growthcraft-Cellar mod wine can be made.
- Growthcraft-Hops: adds hops to the game, combined with the Growthcraft-Cellar mod, Ale can be made.
- Growthcraft-Rice: adds rice and rice paddies to the game.
- Apple Sapling: is a sapling dropped by Apple Tree Leaves.
- Apple Cider: Young Apple Cider is created when using the pressing apples in the Fruit Press. Fermenting in the Fermentation Barrel gives off a new effect when consumed.
- Brew Kettle: As the name suggests, it is used to brew basic alcoholic beverages from grain, such as brewing wheat from beer. The Brew Kettle should be placed over a flaming block or other source of heat in order for it to function ‘ it does not burn fuel itself. Right-clicking the Brew Kettle will open its GUI, showing the two fluid tanks, the brew ingredient item slot, and the secondary output item slot. There is also a button for swapping fluid from the output tank to the input tank (or vice versa). The Brew Kettle can hold one bucket of input fluid, one bucket of output fluid, one stack of brewing grain, and one stack of secondary output items.
- Fermentation Barrel: As the name suggests, it is used to ferment alcoholic beverages from fruit juices, or to mature the products of the Brew Kettle. The Brew Kettle has no special needs for placement. Right-clicking the Brew Kettle will open it’s GUI, showing the two fluid tanks, the brew ingredient item slot, and the secondary output item slot. There is also a button for swapping fluid from the output tank to the input tank (or vice versa). The Brew Kettle can hold one bucket of input fluid, one bucket of output fluid, one stack of brewing grain, and one stack of secondary output items.
- Fruit Press: The Fruit Press presses various fruit into related Liquids.
- Fish Trap: As the name suggests, it is used to automatically capture fish (and other capture-able things) without the need of a Fishing Rod. The Fish Trap should be completely surrounded by water in order to function, and should be in a water-based biome (like a River or Ocean) for increased functionality. Right-clicking the Fish Trap will open it’s GUI, with 5 slots for fish.
- Sake: Sake is an alcoholic drink added by GregTech 6. Consuming it returns the Glass Bottle that it was stored in.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
GrowthCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about GrowthCraft Mod 1.13|1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support
Leave a Reply