GTA San Andreas Resource Pack 1.10.2->1.7.10 Download Links. GTA San Andreas Resource Pack 1.10.2->1.7.10 can comprise files , and so personalize, textures, sounds, models, and languages.
Texture packs only modify the game’s decoration; resource packs can modify decorations, as well as audio files, animations, etc.
How To Install GTA San Andreas Resource Pack 1.10.2->1.7.10 On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 8 steps below to install Resource Packs.
- Download GTA San Andreas Resource Pack 1.10.2->1.7.10 using the link below.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file
- Copy the .zip file
- Open Minecraft
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
Note: for MacOS
- Download GTA San Andreas Resource Pack 1.10.2->1.7.10 of your choice
- This one is similar to the Java Edition. Once you have your files downloaded, click on the Open Resourcepacks Folder in the Resource Packs screen. (Should be at ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks)
- Place the downloaded file in the opened folder. Once the file is there, start up Minecraft and go to Options, then Resource Packs, hover your mouse over the pack so an arrow appears, then click the arrow. Click Done and the game will load the Resource Pack.
- Now select your new resource pack and then select done!
The download links have been updated every 2 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
GTA San Andreas Resource Pack 1.10.2->1.7.10 Description:
GTA San Andreas Resource Pack Minecraft version allows Minecrafters update their game and practice experiences with new blocks, colors and sounds.
GTA San Andreas Resource Pack Preview:
How to install GTA San Andreas Resource Pack
- 1.Download the resource pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own resource pack, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom resource pack go to Tutorials/Custom Resource Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Resource Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Resource Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the resource pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The resource pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Download Link for GTA San Andreas Resource Pack:
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about GTA San Andreas Resource Pack 1.10.2->1.7.10, please comment below the article; we will support