Halo HUD Mod Download Links. Halo HUD Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Halo HUD Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Halo HUD Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Halo HUD Mod ?
Halo HUD Mod for Minecraft moves the health, hunger, armor, and breath bars to make the hud more like the halo style. It can be said that this Mod re-works minecraft’s default heads up display into a Halo style HUD.
Download and enjoy!
Relative post:’Halo Photorealistic Texture Pack
Health Bar:Works just like in halo. When taking damage the bar decreases towards the left and increases towards the right as health regenerates.
Hunger: The hunger bar has been moved to the top right corner and now shows what percentage your hunger is at.
Armor: The armor bar has been moved to the top right corner and now shows what percentage your armor is at. (0% no armor. 100% full diamond)
Breath: The bar bar is now in the top right corner with the armor and hunger displays. It shows you’re air remaining as a percentage.
Halo HUD Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Halo HUD Mod , please comment below the article; we will support