HaloCraft Mod Download Links. HaloCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing HaloCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place HaloCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is HaloCraft Mod ?
HaloCraft Mod for Minecraft. If you fall in love with Halo,‘HaloCraft Mod by HassanS6000 is a good choice for you as this mod brings everything related to the world of Halo to Minecraft world.’Battle Halo’s monsters, use it’s guns and other weapons, and much more from the universe of Halo! This mod currently only for client side, not for server.
- Spartan Helmet [Default Color: Gray] (Other Colors: Blue, Red, Green)
- Spartan Chestplate [Default Color: Gray] (Other Colors: Blue, Red, Green)
- Spartan Leggings [Default Color: Gray] (Other Colors: Blue, Red, Green)
- Spartan Boots [Default Color: Gray] (Other Colors: Blue, Red, Green)
- Covenant Helmet [Less Protection than Spartan Armor but still more than Diamond]
- Covenant Chestplate [Less Protection than Spartan Armor but still more than Diamond]
- Covenant Leggings [Less Protection than Spartan Armor but still more than Diamond]
- Covenant Boots [Less Protection than Spartan Armor but still more than Diamond]
- Active Camouflage [Wear One Piece and You’re Invisible]
- Halo Ore (Spawns on Surface)
- Halo Ingot
- Ammo [For Guns]
- Energy Sword
- Rocket Launcher
- Assault Rifle
- Battle Rifle
- Frag Grenade
HaloCraft Mod 1.8 by HassanS6000 Screenshots:
HaloCraft Mod 1.8 by HassanS6000’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Credits: HassanS600, Infrared_Panda
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about HaloCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support