Hammer Core 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Hammer Core 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Hammer Core 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Hammer Core 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Hammer Core 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Core/API mods are mods which help the creator to update all mods at once by just changing the same core codes found in these mods. Thanks to the supports from this kind of mod, developers can now upgrade or edit many mods more easily, because they only need to edit one mod instead of every mod like before.
Hammer Core 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is one of such Core/API mods. It focuses on providing a set of codes for mod developing and allows developers to bypass a certain sequence of source code that is common in many mods. Accordingly, the code writing process is faster. The Hammer Core Mod is extremely useful for MrDimkas_Studio’s mods such as Solar Flux Reborn, Biome Paint Tools, Just Enough Forestry Bees and so on.
Some outstanding features this core provides:
- Rendering API to make rendering way more efficient and easy.
- Utility code. (will compact the size of modpack a little bit)
- Sound API to make the playing of sounds easier.
- PacketAPI (no need to use ByteBuffers, now with NBTTagCompound!)
- FluidDictionary to make fluid management easier
- Smooth gui progress bars for furnace and brewing stand
- Multi-hitbox API for blocks that have multiple click areas
- Multipart API ‘ put all the things in one block. Even easier than FMP or MCMP! (Use Hammer Microblocks to make everything seamless)
- Explosion API ‘ we need big kaboom!
- Shader API ‘ do everything fancy!
- Recipe API ‘ we don’t need Craft Tweaker! (with easy-to-use modder API)
More interesting features are waiting for you to explore!
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Hammer Core 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Hammer Core 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support