Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Minecraft isn’t exactly known for being realistic; let’s get that statement out of the way first. However, there are a few things that just really don’t make sense. For instance, you can be underneath the ground in a cave without a torch and still be able to see around you. There’s no source of light inside the earth, so what gives, Minecraft logic? Well, there’s a way to make this blocky world a bit more realistic. Try the Hardcore Darkness Mod for a dose of reality.
The Hardcore Darkness Mod for Minecraft helps to change the lighting issue. If you are in an area where there is no source of light, things will actually be pitch black around you. Don’t be a cheater and turn your brightness settings up if you want to get the full effect of this mod. The darkness is not just limited to when you’re exploring underground, you’ll find you can’t see if you’re trying to move around at night without a handy dandy torch ready. Of course, this isn’t perfectly realistic because in the real world, you get a bit of light from the stars and moon so you can at least see your hand in front of your face, but again, who has ever played Minecraft and gone ‘Wow, this is exactly like real life!’?
You might get a bit of a surprise if you stumble upon a hostile mob in the dark of night, but that’s part of the appeal! They’ll be hidden and you won’t know just what to expect, or when or where for that matter. It’s perfect for Minecraft players who want a bit of blocky horror. You could always try it out with some of the mods that are meant to scare players. The Hardcore Darkness Mod adds that touch of realism with a touch of the unknown. Not many ‘realistic’ mods make it or are worth the time it takes to look them up, but this is one of surprising few that is actually worth playing and a mod you’ll probably use again and again.
If you’ve ever gotten into a Minecraft cave and found yourself laughing because you can see without a problem, you’ll enjoy this cool new twist on Minecraft logic. Just definitely make sure you stock up on torches and download the Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.12.2! Try not to get lost out there in the dark!
After you install this mod it will be in mode 0, there are 3 different modes and they can be changed in the config file:
- There is no minimum block & sky light
- There is no minimum block light
- There is no minimum block light & the sky light is dependent on the moon phase
There are also some other options in the config file:
- ‘Dark Nether’ :”Whether the minimum light of the nether should also be removed’
- ‘Dark End’ : ‘Whether the minimum light of the end should also be removed’
- ‘Dark Twilight Forest’ : ‘Whether the time in the Twilight Forest should be fixed to midnight instead of dusk’
- ‘AlternativeNightSkylight’ : ‘In Mode 1 & 2 the skylight has a slightly blue tint, this option replaces that with a slightly green/yellow tint’
- ‘Dimension Blacklist’ : ‘A list of dimension ids separated by ‘,’ in which Hardcore Darkness will not take effect’
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.11/1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.8.8
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support