Hardcore Enderdragon Mod Download Links. Hardcore Enderdragon Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Hardcore Enderdragon Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Hardcore Enderdragon Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Hardcore Enderdragon Mod ?
Hardcore Enderdragon Mod for Minecraft has so many amazing features which you will definitely enjoy! With this mod, you can do so many fantastic things, your adventure will be more interesting!
Hardcore Enderdragon Mod Features:
- Custom battlemusic when you’re in The End, made by qwertygiy
- Customizable playlists (tutorial in README file)
- Whenever you destroy an Endercrystal, it shoots 8 TNT and aggros endermen around
- The dragon shoots fireballs (fire explosions) and freezeballs (slowness)
- Endstone added to list of blocks the dragon destroys
- Stealth attack, silent punch/bite attack if you stop looking at the dragon
- If you get too close to dragon’s mouth, he bites you with chance of poison, blindness or nausea
- Implemented AI, the dragon’s learning as you fight and modifies his tactic
- The dragon is more likely to attack damaged players
- After most Endercrystals are destroyed, the dragon becomes angry
- You can no longer change difficulty after this point
- Faster and more powerful fireballs
- Obsidian towers scatter around after the dragon flies through
- On medium or hard difficulty, the dragon does special attacks (they’ve their own section)
- More experience from killing the dragon, depends on difficulty
- Epic reward chest after you kill the dragon
- There’s a reward value, determined by difficulty, deaths and failures
- Basically, the better you do, the more and better rewards you get
- The absolutely lowest reward value gives you LOL made out of cobblestone
- You can get up to 6 experience bottles, and up to 15 enchanted books
- The books can have overpowered enchantments, like Sharpness 8 or Fortune 5
- Extremely lowered amount of levels you need to combine an item with enchanted books
- You can no longer get the egg by dropping it on a transparent block
- There is a legit way of getting the egg
- “Cover it with blood of its mother”
- The egg has currently no use, that’s still being worked on!
Hardcore Enderdragon Mod Video:
There are currently 6 fully working special attacks. They get triggered only if the difficulty is medium or hard!
- Divebomb: The dragon goes really high, slows down and then swoops vertically through the ground, destroying large chunks of land. Then he attacks a player from below.
- Stay’n’fire: The dragon almost stops in the air and repeatedly shoots fireballs at a player, while following him at very slow speed, high in the air. Amount of fireballs and shooting speed depends of difficulty. You can hide to stop the attack slightly sooner.
- Bitemadness: Quick melee attack, when the dragon starts biting you, potentionally causing poison, blindness or nausea, which makes it harder to orientate, run away and hit the dragon. You can deal him damage to make him stop biting and fall back.
- Punch (skullbash): In the first phase, the dragon’s keeping his distance from the victim. Then he flies straight at him, almost 5 times faster than usual, dealing a great amount of velocity to entities he hits.
- Freezeballs: Only a half-attack. Starts with shooting freezeballs at a player to slow him down, while he quickly prepares for next attack that the slowed down player can’t avoid.
- Summon: Similar attack to Stay’n’fire, except the dragon goes even higher so arrows can’t reach him, and instead fireballs, he spawns angry endermen around a player.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Hardcore Enderdragon Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Hardcore Enderdragon Mod , please comment below the article; we will support