Harken (Voice Control) Mod Download Links. Harken (Voice Control) Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Harken (Voice Control) Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Harken (Voice Control) Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Harken (Voice Control) Mod ?
Harken (Voice Control) Mod for Minecraft‘allows you to control your Minecraft character with your voice. You tell your Minecraft character what to do through your mic and he does it! So now people without the use of their hands or with disabilities can use Minecraft. If you wear glasses, there are other commands that can be done to get information about the world.
How to use Harken:
While this is a rather limited selection, we plan to expand upon this now the main framework is done, a significant amount of time was invested into making the recognition accurate and planning stage to ensure usability of the voice controls.
You start your voice controls by saying ‘Steve’ followed by any of the following:
- start walking
- open the menu
- close the menu
- select one
- select two
- select three
- select four
- select five
- select six
- select seven
- select eight
- select nine
- turn left
- turn right
- turn around
Once you have created your glasses, and have them equipped, you can use one of the following commands by saying ‘Herobrine’ followed by:
- what is the weather like
- where am i
- what are my co ordinates
- what is my location
- can i mine this
- what time is it
- is it day
- is it night
Harken (Voice Control) Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Harken (Voice Control) Mod , please comment below the article; we will support