HatChest Mod Download Links. HatChest Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing HatChest Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place HatChest Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is HatChest Mod?
HatChest Mod allows you to carry thousands of items using your head and move easily. Just place them on your head and move.
When you SHIFT-Right Click with an empty hand on a chest it will be placed on your head. It will be placed in your helmet slot, so make sure that you don’t have any helmet equipped. If you press SHIFT and mouse over the chest you can see his content.
As we know bringing chests on the head isn’t the easiest thing in the world, they are heavy and such, so you have to balance it! When you pick up a chest two bars show up:
The indicator on the left moves when you move your head up and down, if you go near the red zone the chest can fall, dropping all the items on the ground.
When the chest is going to fall the bar on the left will start to quickly fill up and when it’s full the chest will fall. The right bar will start to fill up even if you are running.
By default you have 1.5 seconds to balance your chest, but you can easly change in the new in-game config GUI.
You can disable this feature too in the config.
If you want to prevent the chest from falling you can hold SHIFT.
Press SHIFT-Right Click on the ground to place the chest
HatChest Mod Installation:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’HatChest Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about HatChest Mod, please comment below the article; we will support