Health Charms Mod Download Links. Health Charms Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Health Charms Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Health Charms Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Health Charms Mod ?
Health Charms Mod for Minecraft‘provides health charms which are enchanted pieces of paper into Minecraft. They can heal you when you loose more than half of your life. Health Charms can be crafted only in tiers, meaning you need the previous charm to make the next tier
Example with numbers :
Imagine you made a tier 2 Health Charm. these stock up to 30 half hearts.
You fall down a ledge, and are damaged 8 full hearts. You still have 2. this means you are below the half of your max health, so the charm kicks in. The charm immediatly heals you the difference between your max health and your current health, meaning it heals you 8 full hearts. The charm will therefore loose 16 half hearts. the charms still has 14 half hearts he can heal to you, which might be a bit later, when a creeper falls on your head, and while a skeleton is shooting you !!
Health Charms Mod Screenshot:
Tiers and their crafting recipes. Five tiers currently exist. Each tier is named after the material they are crafted with.
Iron Charms, Gold Charms, Quartz Charms, Emerald Charms and Diamond Charms.
Respective healing amounts in half hearts: 20, 30, 60, 140, 200
Health Charms Mod Recipes:
Tier I : Iron Charm
Tier II : Golden Charm
Tier III : Quartz Charm
Tier IV : Emerald Charm
Now requires 2 emeralds
Tier V : Diamond Charm
Can be configured in the config file. find it in .minecraft/config/Charms.cfg
Just so you dont always have to look at the item.
- Hearts can be configured visible or invisible.
- Hearts can be configured to show as half or full hearts. will alo affect the number.
- The ourple part you can see is the cooldown.
- Hud bar will now switch up and down if necesairy.
- Hud bar can be flipped left in config.
Charm Items have tooltips, so you can always keep track of their information. Charms have a cooldown, so it’s not to over powered. the cooldown is 30 seconds for every tier. Charms need to be equiped in the last hotbarslot !!!!
Works great with noHero’s more health mod. This is a nice addition to divine rpg, as mobs are very powerful.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Health Charms Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Health Charms Mod , please comment below the article; we will support