Download Hi-Tech Mini-Games Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download Hi-Tech Mini-Games Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download Hi-Tech Mini-Games Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Hi-Tech Mini-Games Download Link Here is recommended for more than one person, but it is possible for only one person to play the map. It contains a collection of mini-games and arenas that take advantage of the latest technology of Minecraft version 1.8.
The map is also set up for a server so that groups of players can play different games at the same time. However, if your server experiences a lot of lag, then players should stay in the same area at all times. See below for a list of all the maps games.
- This map was created for Minecraft version 1.8 and will not work with earlier versions, and may not work with future versions. In the starting room of the map is a button to test the maps randomizer, since it is an essential function for all of the games.
- Make sure your Video Settings-Render Distance is at least 8 chunks.
- Make sure you are using a good quality computer for this map.
- Use your favorite texture pack, but use the default if you experience lag issues.
Required Server Properties:
(Note: A powerful computer is required to run this map on a server)
- Creeper Harvest (A game of speed and accuracy)
- Fowl-Ball (The Minecraft version of Baseball)
- Horse Races(A horse race against the computer or PVP)
- Kamikaze Defense (A game of tower defense)
- Minecraft Carnival (A collection of carnival-style games)
- Mob Gallery (A game of target practice)
- Mob Slots (A slot machine with mobs)
- Prospector Board Game (A board game about Minecraft Prospectors)
- Shooting Range (A bow & arrow training game)
- Wack-A-Zombie (A game similar to Wack-A-Mole)
- Asteroid Graveyard (A Capture The Flag game set in space)
- King of the Throne (A game of last-person-standing)
- Luxor Arena (A game of acquiring the most kills)
Hi-Tech Mini-Games Map Installation:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Credits: Rhettson Powell
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download Hi-Tech Mini-Games Map , please comment below the article; we will support