Hostile Worlds Mod Download Links. Hostile Worlds Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Hostile Worlds Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Hostile Worlds Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Hostile Worlds Mod ?
Hostile Worlds Mod for Minecraft‘makes your adventure more enjoyable by adding Meteors that can randomly come crashing down from the sky and destroy the landscape to the Minecraft. This dimension is new but very dangerous.’You must travel into the dimension and kill the boss to grab his EPIC weapon which can close the portal!
Portal Invasions: Meteorites crash to the ground and create a portal leading to another dimension, monsters will start invading through it in waves until you find a way to close the portal.
Cave Invasions: Once the invaders have made their introduction via Meteorite, they will also be able to spawn in deep caves around you.
Adaption: It’s a sandbox world, so everything adapts to you and your friends active skill and ability level to always provide a challenging experience.
- Base difficulties: easy, normal, hard
- Adds more challenge based off of all players equipment, both averaging and adding difficulty based off of it
- Difficulty rises as more invasions come from the same source
- Difficulty effects invaders health, damage, and amount spawned
Zombie Miner: The leader, he can dig himself out of almost any situation and guide his army along the right path towards your base.
- Main Ability: Digs through obstacles
- Digs stairway paths upwards or downwards for other entities to use
- Keeps the area around him actively loaded to ensure hes always on the job (chunkloader tech)
- Other invaders follow him while working their way towards their target
Zombie Invader: The army, fast and deadly, these guys will clump up and throw themselves at you incase you think heights can keep you safe.
- Main Ability: Groups and stacks up over walls, can reach any height based on number of invaders
- Stacks up in open air, attempting to wrap around overhangs
Zombie Climber: M.I.A., last seen placing ladders helping other vanilla zombies get to hard to reach places.
- Currently not used, WIP
- Main Ability: Can climb anything, places ladders while doing it for everything else to follow
To eventually be a full fledged dimension with some terrifying generation. I’d like to work out an actual story behind all this, thinking their world (or worlds) are doomed to be destroyed by the giant world eaters. They worked out a way to send meteors out to place portals on other worlds, which they hope to call home one day.
- Has a multi staged boss battle, a bit of a suprise half way
- Gain the ability to weild particles through defeating the boss, and in the future, blocks
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install CoroUtil.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Initial invasion trigger is time based for now, wait 3 minecraft days or type ‘/hw invasion start’ in console.
- To close a portal, get a particle glove by making one or getting one by defeating the boss in the invaders dimension.
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Hostile Worlds Mod , please comment below the article; we will support