Howling Moon Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Howling Moon Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Howling Moon Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Howling Moon Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Howling Moon Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Although the name of this particular mod might seem peculiar, it’s very well justified. The idea here is simple, with this Howling Moon Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 you get to become a werewolf. It’s a very important way to boost your experience and it will also come with an entirely new, creative way to play.
You will get to be stronger and faster, which is really exciting. You can eat only meat if you are a werewolf, but on the other hand you get a boost for your abilities, something that can be quite challenging to say the least.
Combine a regular book with a wolfsbane flower and you will be able to find out more about the process. If you really want to become a werewolf, you need to get attacked by an alpha wolf. Go to the biome where you find regular wolves and you will have no problem enjoying the experience. It’s a very distinct, one of a kind experience that you can check out whenever you want. Once you start playing the Howling Moon Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2, you will see that upon your first bite you will get transformed into a werewolf.
It’s interesting to have this type of mod because it does provide you with a lot more interesting ways to play. The automatic transformation might be a tad scary at first, but you will get used to it. Keep in mind that you can easily view the abilities of the werewolf when you transform in one.
The werewolf is savage and very powerful, it has a massive commitment and focus which in the end leads to some very good results for sure.
The problem for some players is that you will always transform into a werewolf once you get bitten, something that you just can’t fight at all. That alone makes the game a lot more fun, as it brings more purpose, great ideas and some interesting capabilities for the player. You will change automatically to a regular person when the sun appears.
It’s a great take on many movies that appear nowadays and the game does a very good job at keeping the experience distinct and fun to begin with.
Keep in mind that the chances will appear very fast! Thankfully, the UI is very interesting and it does bring in front a great set of results. It also shows that the quality is second to none, which is exactly why you need to give the mod’a shot. It’s a very creative, fun mod to use and it’s a delight to play too. So you should check it out!
How to use:
A book can be crafted with a regular book and a wolfsbane flower. It will contain some general information. In order to become a werewolf, a player needs to become infected by getting attacked by a alpha wolf which spawns in the dark in the same biomes as regular wolves. Once infected, the player will transform on the first full moon night, immediately if bitten during a full moon. A savage potion in creative mode will also make the player a werewolf.
Once a werewolf the player will gain access to a menu to see their werewolf stats and adjust texture and abilities.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Howling Moon Mod’1.12.2/1.11.2′Download Links:
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11.2 (Beta)
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Howling Moon Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support