Hunger Overhaul Mod 1.10.2 – Tweaks hunger mechanics Download Links. Hunger Overhaul Mod 1.10.2 – Tweaks hunger mechanics makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Hunger Overhaul Mod 1.10.2 – Tweaks hunger mechanics step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Hunger Overhaul Mod 1.10.2 – Tweaks hunger mechanics file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Hunger Overhaul Mod 1.10.2 – Tweaks hunger mechanics?
About Hunger Overhaul Mod:
Ever thought hunger should be more integral to surviving? HarvestCraft + Forestry/Thaumcraft integration. Harvest crops without having to replant. HarvestCraft village integration. New Forestry backpack. Tooltips on food items. And more…! This mod for you
Hunger Overhaul is modular, you can disable/modify most features in the config.
- Rebalanced food replenishment values
- Food from other mods nerfed (1/4 of food value & saturation)
- Tooltips on food
- New GUI text shown when low on health/hunger
- Maximum stack size depends on hunger value of food
- Eating speed depends on food value
- Eating food gives a ‘Well Fed’ effect that boosts health regen
- Crops take much longer to grow if planted in the wrong biome
- Seeds now have tooltips that indicate the correct biomes to plant in
- Crops can be right clicked when fully grown to harvest and replant
- Crops only grow during daytime (not in torchlight)
- Crops take much longer to grow
- Crops only give back the planted seeds (extra seeds can be obtained by punching grass)
- Hunger value set on respawn (including initial spawn) dependant on difficulty
- Low hunger gives negative effects
- Hunger loss and healing rate affected by difficulty
- Players die instantly when hunger reaches zero
- Different features can be turned on/off in the config file.
The new HarvestCraft village field
The new HarvestCraft village water field:
New desert village sand field
Crop tooltips showing the best biomes to plant in
New farmer villager trades (buys HarvestCraft crop produce)
New butcher villager trades (sells high tier HarvestCraft foods)
New HarvestCraft chest loot
Harvestcraft seeds being squeezed in the Forestry squeezer
New HarvestCraft chest loot
How to install Hunger Overhaul Mod?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install HarvestCraft Mod
- Download Hunger Overhaul Mod
- Put Hunger Overhaul Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.5.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Hunger Overhaul Mod 1.10.2 – Tweaks hunger mechanics, please comment below the article; we will support