Hungry Animals Mod 1.10.2|1.8 – Realistic Download Links. Hungry Animals Mod 1.10.2|1.8 – Realistic makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Hungry Animals Mod 1.10.2|1.8 – Realistic step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Hungry Animals Mod 1.10.2|1.8 – Realistic file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Hungry Animals Mod 1.10.2|1.8 – Realistic?
Hungry Animals Mod is one of the mods that make the world in Minecraft more realistic and lively. ‘Have you ever wondered that why vanilla animals in the game are not starved to death and why they do not reproduce? This mod makes nice changes for your questions through changing vanilla animals’ feeding activity and AI.
Now, animals react to players. If you come close to them, they are naturally more afraid of you and run away from any player. Therefore, you need to use traps carefully and remember to be patient to tame and hunt them successfully. Wild animals can also eat grass and reproduce without help, so their population can grow. However, they can naturally die because of starvation or fierce competition if the population expands rapidly. That makes equilibrium with nature.
One more interesting change that the Hungry Animals Mod provides is adding excreta to the game. Animals begin to excrete, and they excrete a lot! You can see it everywhere, from fields to hills. Be careful with the stuff because it can cause serious outbreak and be toxic to humans as well as other animals. If treated correctly, it will become good manure for growing crops such as wheat and carrots. You can even make saltpeter with excreta if you have other mods that add sulfur.
The mod also provides you modern machines like blender, thresher and millstone. These machines help you automate the animal breeding process, improve your production and reprocess excess materials. Especially, if you do not want to run your machines with hand, you can use the tamed animals.
- Food Value : determines how much they are full. increased when eats food, decreased every tick.
- Taming Value : determines how much they are tamed.
- Excretion Value : excretes when 1.0. increased every time the animal spends food value.
- Food eating : follows and eats fallen food, held food.
- Block eating : eats blocks like crops, grass
- Herd : makes herd
- Avoid people : runs away from players
- Love : falls in love when full
- Excreta : can be fermented into manure, saltpeter
- Animal Attributes : Basal Metabolic Rate (food value usage per tick), Max Food Value, Movement Speed, Health, Edible Foods, Edible Blocks and so on.
- Animals from Mod : Animals from other mod can be affected by this mod (Mo’Creatures, Animals+, and others).
- World : Excreta Attributes (Fermentation, Fertilization, Erosion), Grass Growth.
Hungry (Realistic) Animals Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Credits: a3626a, oortcloud
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Hungry Animals Mod 1.10.2|1.8 – Realistic, please comment below the article; we will support