Hunting Traps Mod Download Links. Hunting Traps Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Hunting Traps Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Hunting Traps Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Hunting Traps Mod ?
Hunting Traps Mod for Minecraft introduces many types of traps for hunting in Minecraft. You can use these trap to capture any mob! To set most of the traps, a pressure plate must be placed on top of them.
Download link and install’Hunting Traps Mod for minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
Introduction’Hunting Traps Mod:
This mod adds traps for hunting into the game that can be used to capture any mob! To set most of the traps, a pressure plate must be placed on top of them.
- 1) The “Cage Hunting Trap” will spawn a cage around any mob that dare walk over the pressure plate!
- 2) The “Fire Hunting Trap” will spark, and set any nearby mob on fire!
- 3) The “Pitfall Hunting Trap” will make the ground below disappear and send any mob in a 3×3 box falling!
- 4) The “Incinerating Fire Trap” will disintegrate any block that is placed on it, and can only be turned on and off by a distance.
- 5) “Spikes” are deadly little things that capture the mob, and slowly kill them, watch out.
- 6) “Grass & Sand Coverings” are based off an older mod, these are thin grass blocks that you can fall through, and here is the cool thing, it incorporates a self built engine that makes the blocks, match your biome grass color and the texture of any users texture pack.
- 7) “Invisible Pressure Plates” are pressure plates that act like normal pressure plates but are nearly invisible.
- 8) “Grass Pressure Plates” are like the Invisible ones but look like your texture pack/biome.
Cage Hunting Trap
Fire Hunting Trap
Pit Fall Trap
Incinerating Fire Trap
Invisible Pressure Plate
Grass Pressure Plate
Hunting Traps Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Hunting Traps Mod , please comment below the article; we will support