HxC Enchants Mod 1.8 Download Links. HxC Enchants Mod 1.8 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing HxC Enchants Mod 1.8 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place HxC Enchants Mod 1.8 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is HxC Enchants Mod 1.8?
HxC Enchants Mod adds plenty of enchants to the game with a skyrim style charge.
- Adds 50+ enchants all of which can be disabled.
- Most Enchants use my Charges system, only 2 don’t.
- Charges system can be disabled, although I wish you wouldn’t..
- Balance is added through the charges system.
- Charms will be added in v3.
- Plans are in the works for displaying charges on HUD.
- Every aspect? of the enchants can be configed.
- AdrenalineBoost : Whilst in battle it buffs you with strength speed and jump boost.
- AuraDark : Nausea and Blindness added to entities within range
- AuraDeadly : Harms entities in range
- AuraFiery : burns entities in range
- AuraThick : slows entities in range
- AuraToxic : poisons entities in range
- Regen : Regenerates user
- Explosive : explosive arrows (on entity collision)
- Zeus : arrow spawns lightning on hit entity
- Homing : arrows seek entities
- Bound : Binds armour and items to player on death
- BattleHealing : heals you whilst in battle
- DivineIntervention : heals you and transports you to your spawn (bed or spawn) before death
- Examine : increases xp drop by mobs
- Auto-Smelt : smelts ores that you mine with bonus based on level
- Fly : allows you to fly
- JumpBoost : increases jump height
- LeadFooted : prevents knockback
- LifeSteal : heals you by damaging other
- Piercing : penetrates armour
- Repair : repairs item enchanted with this
- Shroud : makes armour not render
- SoulTear : tears enemies soul (NYI)
- Swiftness : increases movement speed
- Stealth : makes you invisible to mobs
- Vampirism : fills hunger based on damage dealt
- Venom : poisons hit entities
- Vitality : increases max health
- WitherProtection : cancels damage from withering
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge API 1.8
- Download and install HxC-Core
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
HxC Enchants Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
Credits: HxC_DrZed, karelmikie3
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about HxC Enchants Mod 1.8, please comment below the article; we will support