HybridCraft Mod Download Links. HybridCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing HybridCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place HybridCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is HybridCraft Mod ?
HybridCraft Mod for Minecraft implements 5 new blocks into the game, including’Hybrid Iron/Coal block,’Hybrid Gold/Iron block,’Hybrid Diamond/Gold block,’Hybrid Redstone Block, and Hybrid Glowstone.’You can use them to make items like pickaxes,swords,or shovels…, and stuff like torches.
HybridCraft Mod‘introduces five new blocks:
Hybrid Iron/Coal block:
Hybrid Gold/Iron block:
Hybrid Diamond/Gold block:
Hybrid Redstone Block:
The glowstone is unique as it gives off redstone power as well as light:
These spawn naturaly in 8-block veins,and can be used as both items in the block.
Hybrid iron pickaxe:
Hybrid iron sword:
Hybrid iron shovel:
Hybrid iron hoe:
Hybrid iron axe:
Hybrid gold shovel:
Hybrid gold pickaxe:
Hybrid gold sword:
Hybrid gold hoe:
Hybrid gold axe:
Hybrid diamond pickaxe:
Hybrid diamond sword:
Hybrid diamond shovel:
Hybrid diamond hoe:
Hybrid diamond axe:
Hybrid coal torch:
Hybrid Blaze Sword:
Hybrid Blaze Sword w/ water integrater:
Hybrid Blaze Sword w/ milk integrater:
Hybrid Mega Blaze Sword:
The Hybrid gold/iron block has a furnace recipe now!!!
The Hybrid iron/coal also has one!!!
But keep in mind that since its two ores in one,that each ore has around half the ‘nutrients’ as a normal piece of that ore. So a hybrid iron pickaxe,unlike a normal iron pick that has 250 uses,will have 125 uses. And a regular torch with a in-game light rating of ‘1F’ will have ‘.650F’. So your basicaly trading ease of use for performance.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download HybridCraft Mod
- Put HybridCraft Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about HybridCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support