HyperionCraft Mod Download Links. HyperionCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing HyperionCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place HyperionCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is HyperionCraft Mod ?
HyperionCraft Mod for Minecraft‘has so many amazing features which you will definitely enjoy! With this mod, you can do so many fantastic things, your adventure will be more interesting!
Travel and DIE like in Borderlands 2!
Hyperion New-U Station
This Station works just like in Borderlands 2. It’s a checkpoint, basically, if you get close it will set your spawn in front of it.
You can prevent it from setting the spawn applying a redstone signal to the lowest block of the Station.
It won’t set the spawn to players in creative mode, to make it easy to place if you are building a custom map with it.
If the block is destroyed the spawn point of the player will be set to the spawn point of that dimension.
When you respawn the station will play one of the 52 sarcastic message as in the Borderlands 2 game.
CONFIG FILE: You can change the range in which the checkpoint will set you spawn and disable the respawn messages.
Remember that if you are using the 1.7.10 version you can use the IN-GAME config. Just go in the ‘Mod’ section, in the main menu, click on ‘HyperionCraft’ and then click on ‘Config’.
Hyperion Fast Travel Station
The Fast Travel Station works like a New-U Station, it will set your spawn if you get close, but you can use it to travel around the world too!
When you right click on the station an interface will show up and you can set the name of that position and add it to the accessible points.
You can set Public and Private points. Anyone can see Public points an teleport there, but only you can see your Private points.
If you leave the Station on Public mode will be accessible to anyone, but only you can add, rename and remove points from there.
If the station is on Private mode only you can access it.
Double click on a point to teleport. The Fast Travel Network works between dimension too.
Players in creative mode can bypass all the restriction.
If you apply a redstone signal to the lowest block it won’t set your spawn.
NOTE: All recipes are temporary (Feel free to suggest some)
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about HyperionCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support