Download I Wanna Go To Space Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download I Wanna Go To Space Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download I Wanna Go To Space Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
I Wanna Go To Space Map for Minecraft helps you find many different planets and take control of them. You have many ways to travel such as planet-jumping potions, planet-transporters and simply placing blocks to create bridges. Every planet has some mobs to beat or objects to find.
List of Planets:
- Strange Asteroid (The planet where youll find yourself).
- Overworld Sphere.
- Mesa Projectile.
- Ancient Ruins.
- The Monsters Labyrinth.
- Ice Disk.
- Falling Pyramid.
- Birch Forest Planet.
- Snow Platform.
- Trading Donut.
- Acacia Arena.
- Space Stations Ruins.
- Light Planets.
- Hell Base.
- Lava Pool.
- Great Volcano.
- Diamond Star.
- Gold Star.
- Lollipop Giant Sphere.
- Dungeon Giant Sphere.
- Mannie and Dans House Planet.
- Stone Giant Donut.
- Turn on the lights of your shuttle.
- Collect 30 iron ingots.
- Explore the Monsters Labyrinth.
- Reach the Micro-Sun.
- Destroy your Shuttle.
- Trade with a villager.
- Use a Planet-transporter.
- Use a Planet-Jumping potion.
- Collect 5 potions.
- Go in the nether.
- Explore the Dungeon Giant Sphere.
- Explore Great Volcano.
- Find THE SHIELD.
- Find GALACTIC SWORD.
- Explore the Stone Giant Donut.
- Explore Mannie and Dans House.
- Craft a diamond armor.
- Make a space station.
- Explore all the island.
- Collect 10 TNT.
- Make a planet explode.
- Find the library.
- Enchant a sword.
- Enchant a pickaxe.
- Find and reach the secret platform.
I Wanna Go To Space Map Installation:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download I Wanna Go To Space Map , please comment below the article; we will support