Illuminated Bows Mod Download Links. Illuminated Bows Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Illuminated Bows Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Illuminated Bows Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Illuminated Bows Mod ?
Illuminated Bows Mod for Minecraft adds illuminated bows into your Minecraft. The illuminated bow is what you’ll need in order to shoot out those fragile light sources. A normal bow just won’t cut it ‘ it’s edges far too rough and run the risk of ruining your shot. To get an illuminated bow simply infuse a regular bow with some glowstone inside Thermal Expansion’s Fluid Transposer. This will smooth off your edges and leave you with just the right tool for portable light. What does it shoot though?
Don’t you hate it when you come across a cave and can’t see what’s inside without risking your life? Well now, that problem is gone! It’s time for’ Illuminated Bows!
Follow a similar process to the bow and you’ll get yourself some illuminated arrows. These wonderful little tools will fly right out the front of your illuminated bow and give you a light source wherever they land. Unfortunately, the hardening of the glowstone means the arrows will shatter on impact, meaning they are not reusable. But hey, at least they’re relatively cheap. The light sources themselves also make a nice alternative to a lamp!
If you shoot it flamey-bit at the end, it’ll probably go out as it flies. If you shoot it the other way, you’ll burn your little fingies off. Doesn’t seem practical, does it? Through the power of glowstone you can take advantage of the solid-ness and no burniness to give you just what you need.
Don’t you hate it when you wake up in the morning and there’s 6 skeletons under a tree just waiting for you to open your door? Presenting the illuminated tree!
Not only does this tree emit light, stopping mobs spawning under it, it’s leaves are also fully transparent, meaning the little buggers will burn underneath it too! Illuminated trees will drop saplings but at a much lower rate than a regular tree. Every now and then, they might just drop a little something to help you on your illuminating ways too’
But how does one get an illuminating tree? The answer, of course, an illuminated sapling!
Just infuse a regular oak sapling with some more energized glowstone, and plant it in the ground.
After a bit of time or bonemeal, you’ll end up with your brand new illuminated tree!
When you trim your trees, you’ll grab some illuminated wood. Great for pillars! Craft these for illuminated planks. Craft these into illuminated stairs! The list is endless! Actually, it’s not. Wood related products end here.
Illuminated leaves are, of course, shearable, and when placed back down will still glow. It won’t be long and you’ll have an entirely illuminated house!
No more torches!
Illuminated Bows Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install CoFHCore.
- Download and install CoFHLib.
- Download and install Thermal Expansion Mod.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Illuminated Bows Mod , please comment below the article; we will support