Immersive Craft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Immersive Craft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Immersive Craft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Immersive Craft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Immersive Craft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Immersive Craft Mod‘is a mod which changes the appearance and usage of certain items, as well as the way players handle, craft and store objects in Minecraft. Therefore, this mod is really the solution to your items in Minecraft. It is advised for you to use it if you want to make your Minecraft experience more lively and immersive.
The first interesting feature which Immersive Craft Mod brings to the game is a chest where you can visually see and interact with the items move around. There is even a cupboard that works in a similar way, but can be mounted on the wall for convenience. Alongside the chest and cupboard, the mod adds a furnace which works like a regular furnace but also features in-world interaction. However, to ignite the coal in the furnace, you will need to use flint and steel. Besides, you now have a workbench to have an immersive way to craft, and you can see all the entire crafting process. In the toolslot of the workbench, a chisel and saw are added to use.
The mod also allows the player to place tools (axes, swords, …) on any block by right clicking it or pressing ‘p’. By this way, you can put 4 items on a flat or vertical face. Moreover, with this mod, the players can plant sticks into the ground in stacks of up to 64 much like people do in the real world, and you can also make them burn by using flint and steel.
- Adds a chest where you can visually see and interact with the items in the chest
- Adds a cupboard that works in a similar way but is mounted on the wall
- Adds a furnace that works like a regular furnace but also features in-world interaction. You need to use flint and steel to ignite the coal in the furnace
- Allows the player to place tools (axes, swords, ‘) on any block by right clicking it
- Adds worldgen for sticks and rocks in the world (can be disabled)
- Adds a workbench to have an immersive way to craft. This workbench is still work in progress as you can now only craft a limited number of items. This will be improved later. To make a workbench (if you want to try it out) just place two logs in the world and right click with a stone axe
- Adds a chisel and saw which are intented to be used in the toolslot of the workbench
- Sticks can be placed on the ground in stacks of up to 64. Using flint and steel you can also make them burn (model slightly broken currently)
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge 1.12.2‘and’McJtyLib
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Immersive Craft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Immersive Craft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support