Improved First Person Mod Download Links. Improved First Person Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Improved First Person Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Improved First Person Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Improved First Person Mod ?
Improved First Person Mod for Minecraft makes your third-person player model show in first person without disembodied hands. Does it bother you that you have a disembodied hand in first person? What about the fact that you can only see a very small portion of your skin then?
Those aren’t the only reasons you might want this mod, though. Having this mod makes you feel like a boss while you’re running. Being able to see two hands moving like you’re actually running really is cool. Also, bows are held in your left hand (like real-life right-handed archers), which also feels quite epic.
Flying creeper! (No, this mod doesn’t make creepers fly)
Shameless self-advertising, these bows and arrows are Better Bows Mod
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Render Player API
- Copy the .jar you downloaded for Improved First Person to the coremods folder in your Minecraft folder. The Minecraft folder is in %appdata%/.minecraft in Windows (you can type that in Explorer). If the coremods folder doesn’t exist yet, you can either create it or open Minecraft (after installing Forge) and it should be there.
- Install Kes5219’s utils mod to the coremods folder. The file is a zip containing the jar to go in the coremods folder, though, so make sure you extract it. (For 1.6.2 and below)
- Animated Player compatibility: Improved First Person now makes the Animated Player model’s head invisible in first person as it should, and also makes the camera follow the model’s head.
- Made the range in which the head can move without moving the body smaller when looking down to make it easier to see below you.
Improved First Person Mod Download Links:
Credits: Kes5219, Zaggy1024
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Improved First Person Mod , please comment below the article; we will support