Improved First Person View Mod Download Links. Improved First Person View Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Improved First Person View Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Improved First Person View Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Improved First Person View Mod ?
Improved First Person View Mod for Minecraft. As shown in the name, this mod’s function is improving first person view by’enabling rendering of player’s body and allowing you to see the contents of map can be seen in both first and third person view.
- Enables rendering of body in first person view.
- The contents of map can be seen in both first and third person view.
Please be aware that, because of lack of better animation, bow will get in your view when aiming high. A better animation will be implemented later.
Improved First Person View Mod ‘Screenshots:
Looking down in first person view
Looking straight in first person view
Handheld map in first person view
Handheld map in third person view
Aiming with a bow in first person view
How it looks like in third person view
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Install Optifine if you are using it (Remember that Optifine Light isn’t compatible with Minecraft Forge, which means this mod won’t work with Optifine Light either. Optifine Ultra and Optifine Standard work fine with Minecraft Forge)
- Download and install Render Player API
- Put both of the jar files into the coremods folder
- If ‘coremods’ folder does not exist, either create a new folder named ‘coremods’ in ‘.minecraft’ folder or start Minecraft with Minecraft Forge installed, and put the jar file in the newly-generated ‘coremods’ folder.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2
- Merged the utility mod files into the main mod for now.
- Bows added by other mod will be held on left hand like the default bow.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Improved First Person View Mod , please comment below the article; we will support