InGame Info XML Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. InGame Info XML Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing InGame Info XML Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place InGame Info XML Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is InGame Info XML Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Finding important information in Minecraft should not be that hard to begin with, but for some reason it’s very challenging to get the info you need. Sure, they did add the F3 menu that allows you to see a lot of good info recently, but it might not always work as you expected. Because of that, you might want to find a good mod that helps you eliminate the hassle and which provides you with a good, detailed info about what the game has to offer at any given time during the game. The Ingame Info Xml Mod for Minecraft is here to help you.
What the Ingame Info Xml Mod does is it allows you to figure out a lot of important information that may impact your day to day experience in the game. The mod can actually track a lot of great content for you. As it stands in the current package, you can track the amount of game days that you spent and you will also have the ability to track your XP if you want.
The developers of this mod did a great job when it comes to offering a very good light score which allows you to understand if your light level is good enough for keeping those mobs away from you. In addition to that, the Ingame Info Xml Mod will also track other information such as the biome you are in, the current FPS you have in the game and the number of entities in the region.
With the Ingame Info Xml Mod 1.11.2’you really get to have a very good insight into the world you are currently exploring and the gameplay that you have. It really is a fun experience and one that will pay off especially if you want to fully explore a biome without having to deal with unknown info. Since you install the mod, you will always be able to know how many mobs are in the region, how you can approach them and what type of results you might be able to get from it. This really is a distinct, unique experience when compared to other mods out there and it does make the gameplay very refined and fun.
A thing to note is that the mod can also allow you to customize it with a sleuth of other things if you want, it all comes down to what you want to do with it. You just need to open it up just like you would do with a text document and make the desired changes there. Keep a backup just in case, as you will be able to revert the changes if you make a mistake.
Reload the last loaded configuration file. Useful for testing/debugging.
/igi load <filename>
Load the configuration from a file. The file extension determines the format.
Save the current configuration to a file. The file extension determines the format.
Disable the GUI.
Enable the GUI.
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12.2
- Download and install LunatriusCore. (For Minecraft 1.7.2+ or MC 1.8.x)
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Ingame Info Xml Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
InGame Info XML Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11/1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about InGame Info XML Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support