InternetCraft Mod 1.8 Download Links. InternetCraft Mod 1.8 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing InternetCraft Mod 1.8 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place InternetCraft Mod 1.8 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is InternetCraft Mod 1.8?
InternetCraft Mod‘is a really interesting mod that offers you the ability to explore the world of unique memes and have fun with them unlike never before. Even if the name off this particular mod might suggest that it allows you to browse the web, this mod’does not do that, instead what it does is to offer you a unique and fun new perspective on how you can use the web and the fun that you can have in doing so, which is what matters the most.
Items in it’are very refined and funny at the same time, which does suggest that this mod’is designed in order to offer a little bit of fun and spruce up the gameplay. It’s a really interesting way to make the game more fun and exciting, because it does bring in front plenty of new possibilities unlike never before.
Once you get the InternetCraft Mod you will be amazed with the unique experience and pleasant appeal that you can get in the end. The mod’is very accessible and installing it is a breeze. And with memes like bacon, Nyan cat, the Doge dog and many others, you can easily have a good time.
These memes are presented in the form of mobs and each one has its own set of unique features. That alone makes the gameplay more interesting and impressive all around, because it does help you spruce up the game experience as a whole and that’s something you will like at all times.
Customizing the InternetCraft Mod Minecraft is very simple and actually quite an interesting process to perform, but it does have its own set of challenges because you will need to see what block or mob you want to use depending on your needs.
The reason why you should install it’is that this is one of those mods that’s not demanding at all, in fact it’s easy to understand and install. It’s a ton of fun to check out and exploring as well as obtaining a cool user experience is more than unique and funny to say the least.
Once you start using the InternetCraft Mod 1.7.10‘you will see that the game experience does tend to differ quite a lot when compared to the stuff you already know. It’s a really fun thing to check out because the mod’is really one of a kind and the fact that you have memes inside the game is nothing short of astonishing. Enabling and disabling the mod is just as easy too, something that does make the experience easier to manage at all times.
- Bacon Block: (Crafted)
- Purely aesthetic and can not be right clicked or used for potion effects on the player.
- Recipe seen in picture.
- Bacon: (Dropped)
- Simply restores 3 hearts of health when eaten.
- Dropped by doges
- Dorito: (Dropped)
- Restores 6 hearts of health when eaten.
- Rare drops from doges when they are killed.
- Doge: (Mob)
- Doge is a physical mob that spawns in forests
- Doges drop 1 bacon each and behave like a typical wolf would.
- Doges have a small chance of dropping doritos on kill.
- Doge Block: (Crafted)
- MISCONCEPTION: NOT DROPPED BY DOGES
- Grants invisibility and night vision for 2 minutes each.
- Recipe seen in pictures.
- Snoop Dogg Block: (Crafted) [ANIMATED GIF BLOCK]
- Blindness II and Nausea IV for 30 seconds each to create a snoop dogg-like effect
- While under the above effects you have Regeneration II for 30 seconds
- Also grants Strength II for 2 minutes starting when you right click the block.
- Recipe seen in pictures.
- Nyan Cat Block: (Crafted)'[ANIMATED GIF BLOCK]
- Grants Speed III for 2 minutes.
- Plays Darude Sandstorm while granting the boost
- Faintly illuminates the surroundings
- Recipe seen in pictures.
- Illuminati Blaster: (Weapon)
- Queue X-Files theme song?
- Shoots mini exploding projectiles when you right click.
- Kind of OP but also cool, so theres no crafting recipe and can only be obtained in Creative Mode.
- Also functions as an iron sword.
How to install:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about InternetCraft Mod 1.8, please comment below the article; we will support