Inventory Sorter Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Inventory Sorter Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Inventory Sorter Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Inventory Sorter Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Inventory Sorter Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Inventory management is a prominent issue in Minecraft. As you know, in Minecraft world, players can gather an enormous of materials and natural resources. However, their inventory looks messy because the default items sorter only sorts items based on their arrival dates, not their rarity or composition. This is actually a significant annoyance for the players, requiring a more efficient and effective way to classify items. And Inventory Sorter Mod is the solution for you.
The Inventory Sorter Mod is a fantastic modification aiming to improve inventory management for players in Minecraft. With this mod, your inventory will be automatically sorted out based on categories of new items. You just have to middle click for the sorting and the rest of the work will be carried by mousewheel.
Click the middle mouse button to sort the inventory from highest to least count and use item registry name to group similarly named items when the count is the same. Then, the mousewheel will be in and out of inventory one item at a time. You can also use the scrolling wheel to move 1-of-item to the other inventory.
The mod works with chests, player’s inventory and hoppers. It requires installation on both client and server to function.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Inventory Sorter Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Inventory Sorter Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support