InvisibLights Mod Download Links. InvisibLights Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing InvisibLights Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place InvisibLights Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is InvisibLights Mod ?
InvisibLights Mod for Minecraft adds light sources that can be completely hidden to solve a problem that most Minecraft players deal with: keeping something well-lit requires an extraordinary large amount of Torches or other light sources, and the result is a scene jammed with those.
With the mod installed your house could look like this:
Invisible light sources
Visible light sources
This mod adds 1 Block and 2 Items, where the Items are the only relevant things.
- To place a light source: Right-click with the Light Rod. It will consume at least 1 Glowstone Dust from your inventory. If you have more, it will use 2 Glowstone Dust per light source.
- To toggle light source visibility: Shift-right-click with any Rod. A Sound will play and you will see / no longer see the light sources. When they are disabled they will act like air.
- To destroy a light source: Light sources need to be visible! Right-click (no Shift) on the Light Source using a Rod of Darkness.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about InvisibLights Mod , please comment below the article; we will support