InvisiBlocks Mod Download Links. InvisiBlocks Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing InvisiBlocks Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place InvisiBlocks Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is InvisiBlocks Mod ?
InvisiBlocks Mod for Minecraft started as a simple way to create floating torches and hanging ladders, a way to bind water in interesting patterns, and other visually interesting things you couldn’t do before. But it’s evolved into something much more. You can now create hundreds of contraptions using all sorts of new invisible blocks. Some of which are much more than simply invisible vanilla blocks.
InvisiBlocks Mod Features:
- Blocks that are invisible (aka the glasses of sight are not currently equipped) will not have their outlines drawn.
- WAILA will not identify invisible blocks unless the player can see them.
List of Blocks:
- InvisiShield ‘ Allows Players through, but not anything else!
- InvisiButton ‘ Invisible Buttons for all of your buttony needs!
- InvisiPlate ‘ No, it’s not for eating off of! It’s a pressure plate!
- InvisiLight ‘ Illuminate areas mysteriously’ the invisible way!
- InvisiTrapper ‘ Solid when not receiving Redstone Power, Not solid when power received.
InvisiBlocks Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about InvisiBlocks Mod , please comment below the article; we will support