iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
One of the drawbacks of the original Minecraft is that it does not allow the players to choose the gender for their character. The default Minecraft playable character is Steve (or Alex) ‘ a truly young man, and you do not any other choices.
Do you want a female character to diversify your game world? Gender Mod designed by iPixeli will allow you to do that. Before this mod, you can only use Skins to make your characters looks more feminine, but this cannot change their gender. Now, with the Gender Mod, you will have a truly female character as you want.
The Gender Mod gives you the option to change your gender within the game. It allows you to become a male or female and also become an adult or child. It also has the option to turn a player into a female or child complete with their own hurt sound effects.
4 options for gender and age of characters added by the Gender Mod:
- Males: Just like normal Minecraft, but with the old hurt sounds!
- Females: Are slightly smaller than males, have their own default texture, have their own hurt sound.
- Children: Are smaller, and have their own default texture based on gender
- Zombies: There are occasional female zombies that are just like the regular ones, they use the female model and have their own default texture
In addition, the skin you set on your Minecraft Profile is not removed by this mod. If a user has a skin, their skin will show. If a user does not have a skin, the default player textures will show based on that player’s gender and age settings.
How to use:
- Press G for the mod main menu
How to set Hotkey:
- While in game, press Esc, Click Options, Click Controls
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support